Ure a Big Joke.
U know the pot calls the kettle black. It only reveals how ultimately childish one can get. If friendship is judged accordingly to lucrative deals, read: number of policies, then you're so screwed.
Do a QC on yourself before u start judging people, whoever is worthy or not. I certainly do not want somebody who expects returns from favours, yet always unwilling to sacrifice, who once said friends are meant to be made use of, yet calculating and making sure she doesnt lose out in any way, nowhere less than 2ft near me. Gd luck to those around you.
I sincerely hope this is forever, no joke.
ANYWAY 2106 is the number. See you all soon! I sincerely apologize for the lack of updates, i dont even come to my blog. Updates will resume on a regular basis starting March. Thank you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home