I Shall be Nice.
I've decided to be a likeable handicap today, i've been acting foul-mouthed and mocking people always. However my aunt, a buddhist, told my cousin(her daughter) that i will rise up to Heaven after death coz she thought i have gone through hardships and blabla.
I tell you, upon hearing this i laughed hysterically. I dunno my aunt was joking or my cousin was sucking up to me coz her birthday is drawing near. For all my life, i have been labelled as a mean person masking an innocent face by everyone. Never for once i thought im the closest person to Jesus, like those angels. Can u picture me with white furry wings?
I was so mean to the extent that the other day i told Ting i saw "Tarepanda" when a woman with a black birth mark across her face walked past. Of coz i said it out only when the woman was already miles behind. Im still far from that level of brutality ok!
Even in the cyberworld, i constantly had to remind you readers of Ting's classic dig nose pic. Haiii. SO TODAY I SHALL BE THE MOST LIKEABLE HANDICAP IN THE WORLD.
Let's start with my friends, i love them. yes L-O-V-E. Especially ting, cos she's always so kind-hearted and not forgetting her beautiful exterior. Gorgeous in and out. To prove my point, i shall post some very pretty pictures of her:

To accentuate her beauty, i cropped away my face. I looked damn f-up in those 2 pictures, with my eyes closed and a lecherous smile. Anyway i shall not go into details at her facial features. To sum it up, it's oriental beauty like Zhang Ziyi and Gong Li. Here's the prettiest pic she has ever taken up til this day(in my opinion):
The hair! How voluminously perfect her curry pok looks and she doesnt smile that fakely unlike most of the pictures she took. I really typed what i mean for this part. Its true that they say Cleanliness is next to Godliness and Your Room reflects Your Groom.
Ting has a spacious room with a panaromic view. Im not bragging, from her window you can see Swissotel Stamford and other skyscrapers. Im really telling the truth, those who have been to her room will know.
the tiny white building at the furthest is Swissotel Stamford.
Herself and her mum especially is very particular in the traditional Fengshui. Both of them have an eclectic taste in interior design, something very unusual from the mediocre ZEN, Country, Retro or whatever styles.
Since their moving in, her family decided on a very unusual furnishing theme for Ting's room. I call it the 50s Post-War Era meets Chinatown Slums.

good fengshui.

The window area where u look out, u see Swissotel Stamford. U look in, u see a Karang Guni checking out of Swissotel, heading back to where he ultimately calls home.

Antique grandmother's wardrobe with
Made with fine pine wood, thus explains the ants.

From here u can tell that this type of furnishing relies a relatively large amount of plastic bags to create the Chinatown Slums feel in the 50s. Not forgetting her only contemporary furnitures, the computer and her air conditioner which totally stand out from the others.

Home Sweet Home.
I was really fascinated by the bold concept when i first stepped in 3 years ago. I would say its a new design yet not losing its cosiness. I've slept in this room a couple of times to have a taste of what my ancestors went through. No wonder Ting is so thankful for all the things given to her.
However its not really handicap friendly coz the
With a bird eye's view from her window and
And my moment of being nice stops here. Its hard to be nice really, i was slapping myself for every positive adjective typed. Anyway gotta go, shall blog again soon. Meanwhile u can send me pictures of your house if your family happens to adopt the same cosy concept as Ting's.
Have a good day ahead.
2 Comments:
u r so nice. BOON I LOVE U (=
u are?
Post a Comment
<< Home