My Blog Got Fans Ok!
Who say i didnt have fans? Open your eyes big big and see.
(click to enlarge)

Ok so I just finished my Ba Chor Mee(minced meat noodles) at 4am, drank 5 cups of root beer and ate 4 palm sizes of carb(rice) during dinner I've decided to put off Project 'You're Beautiful' to an unconfirm later date coz i seriously think it isn't a good idea to carry out my regime during 7th month, i scared i might become too hungry then see unidentified objects.
Moreover, Mooncake Festival is coming, diet wad shit. Mooncakes are once-a-year thing ok and also Deepavali is coming then 3 days later is Hari Raya Puasa, ya la. Will notify u readers again if i have decided when to start my session. Shall end this unintentional post here. Take care =)
P.S I think Jack Neo is Smarter than Wong Kar Wai.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home