Many Pictures make up One Entry.
I guessed i would be pretty busy this winter season celebrating people's 21st birthdays. Lazy to type alot these days even though i had alot of philosophical thoughts running through my head and stupid complaints that i wanna whine.
And if you thought i was warmly welcomed back to work, you're totally wrong. My boss even hinted i got bad breath.
"Daniel, why u dont eat, must eat u know. no food inside, your stomach will produce some gas and come out from your mouth."
There's even more, but the more i say, the more i gek-sim. SIBEI TURNOFF LEH HE.
Worse, the day i came back to work, bloody Zunzun went on leave to camp outside Mediacorp studio for tickets to see Fahrenheit upclose.
Just when u thought she's abit crazy, im proud to announce on her behalf that she's the committee member of the fanclub and going to be dunno wad Singapore representative of Fahrenheit fanclub.
And don't forget she's my colleague. I thank God for blessing me with colourful characters every now and then throughout my life journey.
I think i typed too much, i shall restrict myself to not more than 6 words for all captions:
guess who.
Aishwarya Rai after an 18-course meal.
ive been eyeing her shoes.

Zunzun has this pair of net shoes which i thought resemble the piggy biscuit that we had during mooncake festivals. Then when she wore the shoes, wah her feet look even more alike.
I think shes gonna choke-slam me if she reads this.
Move on,.........................
annual art-trip

with stiney this year.








trying hard not to arm-chio.
Red Hot babe.
heart-to-heart talk until 3am.
RANDOM JPGS:




my hair's a mess.

available at all good Coach stores.

she needs a good fuck seriously.
With this i shall end here. I apologise for any delay. Im on leave tmr! Who want to date me? Will blog soon. Take care.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home