MELT.
Long overdue, my bad.
no good no good. everything is too salty.
black carpet.
towards the MC.
taste of fame.
over at MELT
(http://www.mandarinoriental.com/hotel/509000167.asp)
For $70nett, savour the best of Indian(tandoori), Thai, Jap and acclaimed Chinese cuisine.
Unlike Cafe Carousel, Melt focuses more on the East. The duck meat is way better than those ducks hanging at Dian Xiao Er. Trust me.
Oh, also the sweet and sour fish is worth mentioning. All the meat, regardless whether is it chicken, duck, fish or prawns, are succulent to the max.
Actually come to think of it, the buffet style is very 'zhi char', we got sesame chicken, sweet & sour fish and some cooked prawns.
Also comes with 2 servings of Hot coffee/tea for each person at the end of the meal to wash away all the oil.
I didn't wanna look suah-ku thus explained the lack of pictures, all the diners there seemed so serious causing the atmosphere to be alittle intense. Furthermore, it wasn't crowded, so whatever little things u do will automatically be magnified.

every shot was taken secretly.
army of dessert ready for inspection.
I didnt have any dessert, not even the fondue. Im not a diabetic person, im more prone to kidney failure. I had alot of meat, whereas my cousins attacked the dessert.

cousins turn aunties.

. . . . .
As usual, it was a treat. All in all, I thought it was a lil' pricey la. I would say worth a try ONLY IF its $55 and below. Still for those who enjoy high class zhi-char and super tender duck meat, feel free to throw your 70 bucks over there. DBS Bank card holders enjoy 20% off.
Ok will blog again. BYEBYE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home