cheers to luxury.

a bon viviant

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Busy Busy Busy.

Just read my last post and i discovered many fucking grammar mistakes that primary sch kids frequently make.

Anyway im really busy these days. I tell you what i want, what i really really want. I wanna I WANNA I WANT an extra 24hrs everyday to sleep zZzZzig-a-zig ahhh.

Besides gallivanting after office hrs everyday, nothing BIG happened recently until last Saturday - I will leave that later.



Burlington Square beside Sim Lim Sq.



I went there few saturdays ago to do a survey on Walls Magnum Ice Cream, and i got paid for $20 for a 10min survey. Its a 1 to 1 survey in a meeting room in some office.

The survey required me to gobble half of the Magnum ice cream before answering 18 pages of similarly repeated questions like: From 1 to 5 - 5 being the best, give a rating to the chocolate coating of the ice cream blabla etc. Easy job.

Then the other day, it was a Thursday. I hopped onto a holy cab to work.
Driver: 'Mr Loh Ni Hui Jiang Hua Yu mah?' (Mr Loh, you speak Chinese?)
Devil : 'Hui' (Yes) A simple reply which i later regretted.
Driver: 'Mr Loh Ni Shi Shen Mo Zhong Jiao?' (What religion are u?)

Thinking to myself: OH FUCK, MY GREATEST FEAR, YET ANOTHER PART-TIME PREACHER.

Then it came to the point whereby he asked me: 'Mr Loh, wo ke yi bang ni pray mah?' (Can i pray for you?)

I told him to go ahead and i thanked him. Never did i expect him to hands off the STEERING WHEEL and started praying ALOUD in Chinese. Let's talk about safety driving now, its absolutely dangerous to not control the steering wheel on the 3rd lane of a 4 lane jammed-pack road during peak hours.

In between his prayer lines he said something like this in Chinese: O Father, this Mr Loh here is dying to walk, why are u treating him so unfairly. He is also a child of God, how can you be so cruel to him. Please make him believe that you really love him. O Father, Mr Loh might think u dont love him because blablablabla.

-_- " My perspiration smells awkward. Even worse, he stopped and turned his head behind and asked me to repeat after him.

I looked at him for 10 seconds with disbelief. I looked out of the taxi window panes, hoping that somebody in some Hondas or Toyotas on the 2nd and 4th lane could rescue me. Unfortunately, there isn't one.

I kept calming myself down, just another 10mins im reaching office. But i was CAUGHT IN A MOTHERFUCKING JAM!

I die die also wont repeat after him. And so he said in Chinese:"Mr Loh, there are some things u must say it out LOUD, so that God can hear u. U dont have to be afraid that u will throw face. Come Mr Loh."

At this point of time, i felt like a stubborn infant refusing to eat even when the parent resorted to force-feeding. Die die, i kept mum.

Seeing that i refused to pray with him, he went on & said: "Mr Loh, although you looked very strong-willed, i know deep down inside ure very weak. You know how come i know? Coz Jesus just told me so. Dont be afraid Mr Loh."

Not working for me, i continue to ignore him.

I finally reached my office and he continued to preach, refusing to stop the meter, jumped 20 cents more. Also he gave me his number and name. He asked me to contact him, he will help me ANYTHING provided he is able to.

The taxi meter showed $19.20. I told him i wanna use Nets because i not enough cash. He asked me how much i short of. I told him i only got $10. And guess what?

"Har, $10 ah? Oh.................Then u know use Nets need to pay extra 30cents hor?" and proceeded to operate the Nets machine.

-_-" So much for saying I am God's child and he can hear what God says. Why God never tell him to dont charge me taxi fare? Fed up.

Random Pictures:


Paranormal Experience.




Guess the wide mouth smile.



its Bee's.



Malay version of Guns N Roses. So macho.



the coat says "Defiance". And so he defies his
weight by wearing skinny jeans.





i swear i was picking food stucked at my wisdom tooth with my tongue. i wasn't acting cool la. But then it turned out to be not so bad hor? WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.



Hangout Hotel @ Mt. Emily


I will do a writeup on that another day. Damn busy. Take care. Stop bugging me to update hor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home