cheers to luxury.

a bon viviant

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Pierre Png Cheats and other randoms.

I bought the Nugeno facial wash few weeks ago so that i can look as good as Pierre Png. I ended up looking more like Mark Lee.

More pimples pop out. And they are very red and big. Im frustrated, i wanna file a lawsuit against Nugeno and Pierre just like how his wife's Andrea did it against Slim10 and the 'associated acts' 3years ago.

Btw, my boss is psychotic. He really is. He will purposely left out some information and see whether will u realised n asked him.

I just need a longer time to realise and he revealed that i didn't realise that he left out la blablabla. U say sick anot? So old still play mind games.

An old friend made up with me. Few people kept yakking around my ears. Its easily noticeable what has been going on if u check on the blog every now n then. I just wanna say i cannot overlook the fact that she is one of the standard few people who stoodd up for me in many low points of my life before, the laughters and tears we shared, even though there are disappointments on ocassions..

Anyway i met this very old friend. To be honest, it felt alittle awkward coz there is a long absence of communication. Common for everybody la. Time really fades everything away, even the closeness in friendships. Looks like i have to make some effort in order to be as before.

I went to the IT fair yesterday. Horrendous. I tell u i hate fairs, its because i got a friend who is 'ONE-KIND', go there just to search for a MOUSE, ended up buying nothing.

I rolled over alot of feets. A man moaned in pain, he went "oh awwwwrrrr". Sorry, blame the wheeler. Its really packed la, alot of butts faced me. I was so tempted to smack those asses and floss the ass cracks with the flyers i have on hand.



im so cute.




dirty one-kind whore.



Best friends use similar stuffs. Im wearing her spag tops next week.









at the IT fair.


Random pictures:








yucks kk act cute.



stop acting cute la.






IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE TODAY! I WANNA HEAD HOME AND WATCH CAMPUS SUPERSTAR! Check back soon and my boss is really sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home