Happy Birthday Bitch.
Exactly one year ago, I started scribbling on this very page of mine with a very sua-ku address name. I started out with extreme enthusiasm then as the days went by, it just keeps descending. Nevertheless im still clinging onto it, updating twice a month at least HAHAHA.
I wrote about everything i feel like, usually being brutal honesty portrayed in the most absurd way and they really make sense at times. I take pride in my writing and i discovered my sense of humour is way beyond than what i thought i would have.
I enjoy making silly people laugh. And sometimes i cannot help but think, Im so God Damn funny and then i will arm-chio. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Moving on, nothing much has changed over the year, im still hot. Ok la, i have some new gd friends, and i still have my old machis. Honestly, im glad to have this blog and the perseverance to keep it updated. Last week, I browsed thru EVERY entry starting from the first. It was really a nice catching up session with mister memories.
All thanks to him, i get to recall some events i've clearly forgotten already. I feel obligated to thank everyone who contributed to my thinking cap every now and then to blog about from the start of this blog.
There are more than one inspirations, u people know who u are, and u dont have to tell me who u are. Just eff off, Im not interested in your shit at all. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Gosh, im tearing soon i think. Coz as im blogging, yes933 kept playing past-years National Day theme songs. WHERE ARE THE POP SONGS?
Anyway Happy Birthday Boonyboon.blogspot.com. You're still a baby and i dunno how many more years are we gonna tolerate you before strangling you to death.
Finally, i've come to the end of this emo-shit. Actually im dying to announce i won almost $50 on the mahong table again. WHAHAHAHA. I've been on a lucky streak these days.
Before i take my leave, a writeup on Mt. Emily coming very soon, i've got all the pictures. And im gonna do some shopping later tonight. I'll be back on Wednesday. Check back then. Take care =).
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home