cheers to luxury.

a bon viviant

Monday, January 07, 2008

Case Sensitive.

I got alot to bitch.

I just ended a crappy phone call from FATS like FINALLY. Call me and imitate how her brother's girlfriend speaks,also help me to think stupid suggestions for my upcoming birthday. K I shall speak less evil of her coz she threatened to not give me birthday present.

And yesterday midnight, i had a 4hr long crappy cyber-chat with somebody in Dubai, none other than that lovely moronic bitch, Bee. Read it if you can take it.



the above views do not represent the blogger as a person.






mentioned the lovely ting briefly.


Speaking of Ting, i just have to digress, she always says im unrealistic coz i wanna be a singer. She also lor. Awhile wants to be teacher, awhile wants to be author with her lousy hanyu pinyin. WHAHAHAHAHA. So CUTE hor.

Anyway allow me to do a recap of 2007 before i start posting like 40 over pictures.

I know u guys must be like what the fuck. Its already the 7th day of 2008 and MC King has already passed away, now then recap.

Exactly, that is why im just doing a short conclusion. Actually had plans to do an entry with pictures and all but sibei lay-chey.

Overall the year 2007 was so much better than 06. I almost had depression in 06. In 2007, i received many helping hands and sacrifices. I may appear like an ingrate but i remember each and everyone of you(close or not) who did favours for me.

I also learnt that friendships made in tertiary institutes usually dont really last. WHAHAHAHA. It's true lor, your best friends in poly will be a fullstop after school. But i exception la, i still got FATS. And surprisingly i became closer to KK, Aina and Peiyung.

From 21st birthday to hospital stay, every moment in 2007 was memorable. In fact, few weeks ago i had another MEMORABLE mahjong session.

Joanne brought this weird-looking twat to my place. He was wearing some 'bowling association polo-tee' but he lookes like every other random uncle who orders 2 glass bottles of tiger beer every night at your downstair coffeeshop.

During the introduction, he asked to call him 'Lau', as in Wa Lau the Lau, same pronounciation. 'Lau' can also mean Husband in hokkien.


Anyway this Lau sibei irritating, act professional mahjong player, always give false alarm as though he is gonna game your tile. Then whenever he eats a card, he would sarcastically said, 'Aiyo thank you hor.'

Actually we had minimal eye contact, coz i wasn't his upper or lower player, plus he's too disgusting to look at. Im directly in front of him for 2 rounds, so can you imagine the agony. Only until at one point when i was curious about his age so i asked Joanne how old is he.

Joanne, with a little act of purpose, bluntly said 'Aiya see his face, already know he's the oldest among us lor. i also dunno how old, eh Lau, how old are you? Born in 1979 huh?'

This bitch damn bloody funny. I was damn happy when she insulted him.

Then you know what that twat replied?

"Ya meh? I'm the oldest meh? Then he leh?(referring to me)".

I was dumbfounded, abit offended. Not because i was being thought the eldest by somebody else. But because i was being thought the oldest by an even older looking person, who dresses and looks like an uncle, PLS HE IS VERY IRRITATING.


I mean if you want to call me **Chao Lao, u also must have grounds what. Imagine if someone looks upteen times weirder than you, yet claimed u looked older than him. In fact that Lau was really the eldest among us that day lor, at 24 yrs old!

However he has the habits of a 34yr old. The way he talks and all.

**Chao Lao (Adj): looks older than your actual age. (s)Weiting(/s) That girl looks Chao Lao.

K enough of bitchings. Pictures:





Lao Peng You. Dear Bee, can i call u 'Ah Lao'.
Dearest Ting wasn't present, she was obliged to spend
her Xmas with her boyfriend.








machis.



'WHAT YOU WANT AGAIN'



after gift-exchange.



we both received the biggest gifts.





KK caught peeping at Aina.



They received each other's gift.



Joanne received Ben's gift. Kelvin had Wendy's Gift.



And he got a skinny tie.



Then its Ben's turn, HE RECEIVED MY GIFT:

I tell u, my gift was a Dorothy Perkin's necklace. I have told everyone beforehand that a girl must receive my gift.

Then when Benjamin drew my lot, he damn sian. WHAHAHAHA.

Then when he took out the present from the Dorothy Perkin's plastic bag, he saw the Calvin Klein Euphoria Perfume plastic box, then he THOUGHT IT WAS A PLANNED SURPRISE.

He began to happily ask me, "eh i thought u said its a woman's necklace, how come its Calvin Klein perfume."

Then i asked him to open the box la, it was indeed a Dorothy Perkin's woman's necklace. I just recycled my perfume box to contain the nacklace that's all. He thought i purposely bring him to hell, then later bring him up to heaven. Never expecting it was really Hell that i brought him to after all.



Look how happy he was when he saw the Calvin Klein box.



Chey... really necklace.



Bee got him to pose like this.




'Hoho, my present so big leh, must be something good.'



'oh....uh..'



'thanks.........'



my turn my turn!



aina: 'urs must be also something up to no good one la'



Ok la, a bathing towel.










At Balaclava:





At Balaclava, Age Limit is 25. None of us is 25, but we faked we were and they let us in.












Joanne with a sibei fake expression.





Bee with a super bad drinker.



toilet trip.



looked like im drunk but i swear i wasn't.
i was just red.











I look like Guan Gong. Damn Red.





I die also wont put this up on friendster.



NYE Potluck:

we had salad roll, curry fish head, chocolate muffins etc.





Lao Peng You aka My Twin according to passerby90210.


NYE was peaceful with a little tension. AHAHAHAHA. But you know how much i love dramas. Anyway that's it, will blog again next week. Happy Belated New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home