Life's Good.
I GOT SO MUCH TO UPDATE. But due to procrastination, part of my memory eroded away.
First thing first, I need to find temporary lodging for 14 days, sometime Oct - Nov. Yes me alone only, any takers? DON'T ASK ME WHY!
I'm willing to pay rent of up to $500 for 14 days. Your room MUST have PC, air-con and TV optional*, common toilet must be kept clean at all times, and ocassionally the landlord must allow me to open private party inside my room.
Please call me if you got lobang and dont be shocked by the dialling tone of my cellphone. You are not calling a China Si-Chuan Beng, its just that Fucking M1 anyhow changed my Byebye RingRing tone after I upgraded my plan. Oh yeah and i changed a new cellphone, after 2 years, am using LG again!
Back to updates, i shall start from the most recent ones - attended the BFF's Clementi PAP Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony. I was mentally struggling whether or not to go because Clementi PAP is really out of the way. And i was freaking tired after my shift but still... bo bian, who ask my mother give birth me until i so jiang yi qi.
so cute right and my bag is hot.
i know she looks weird with the cap.
It was the first and probably my last visit to SIM. I dont intend to further my studies unlike initially which was ONLY 1 month ago, i was still burning with passion with the intentions of furthering my studies.
Remember my 2-day course at PSB Academy? It was pure stress until it puts off whatever burning desire i had for learning beforehand. During the lesson i was seated in front, which means - gone are my opportunities to doze off.
I couldnt even count the number of times i rolled up my eyeballs while trying to keep my eyelids opened.
Now the horror came during the ice-breaking session when the instructor asked every individual 'What Makes You Happy?'
After listening to a couple of answers like 'My Children makes me happy', 'When i spent time with my wife and children, and drive them out', 'When I cook for my children'.
Notice the similarity between these answers? They all came from non-virgins who went through Holy Matrimony in order to fuck legally in the eyes of GOD.
Upon hearing those answers, i started to get pissed with my HR for tormenting me in a class filled with aunties and uncles. HERE IM TRYING MY BEST TO CAPTURE MY YOUTH, SHE STILL ENROLL ME INTO SUCH COURSES.
Anyway when its my turn, my answer was 'To bitch about everything under the sun on the mahjong table'. The instructor widened her eyes and thanked me for my honesty. I feel so childish but heck care la, im really younger than anyone of them what!
Sorry for digressing, back to updates:
After witnessing the BFF's graduation, i went to meet Fats for dinner and to buy a new LV wallet which i've been eyeing. Poor people like me can only satisfy ourselves with small leather goods.
Fats.

Fats loves Neoprints.

It has been slightly more than a year since i've taken some neoprints.
It seems i've lost touched with my youth. I looked incredibly out of my place in all these kawaii shots. Damn i missed being 18.
Before that i met up with the girls, and we had Seoul Garden. DAMN VINTAGE WHAHAHAHA. From here you can really tell im trying hard to act young.
i feel like im 15, eating Seoul Garden.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next up IT'S BEEN FREAKING LONG SINCE I DID A FOOD REVIEW. Behold:
Ladies & Gentlemen, pls avoid SHOKUDO at RAFFLES CITY Basement 1 at all costs.
Its not very cheap, and the food is awfully awful. So much for saying its like Marche ala Japanese Concept. TELL ME ABOUT IT MAN.
I dunno whether is it i SWAY or what la. I ordered food from as many as 7 different booths inside SHOKUDO, i was only pleased with 1 booth. To even add oil to fire, it was the DRINKS STALL that i was pleased with. Because the drinks stall served authentic Sprite.
The Ra-Men is so much worse than the ones they serve at Ajisen. I think those Primary School canteen aunty can cook better.
The Scallop and Chicken TEPPANYAKI, HAH! It was served lukewarm and like how its last 2 syllables sounded, 'yucky'.
I do not wish to rant any further on the egg omelette, bacon prawns and blabla.. whatsnot.
If you happened to be one of the patrons of Shokudo and you find their food ok, all i can conclude is that your mother bore and taught you well, you have the virtue of being not fussy over food.
beloved Emmy trying to pull off a Mona Lisa.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Moving on, celebrated Ben's bday a month ago.





The 4 of us were having this HOT STONES set at Ichiban Boshi. If you are a small eater like me, the meal portion is just nice only. If you are a big eater like my BFF ah Bee, you will think 'WTF a waste of my money.'

post meal activity, cam-whoring.
That was only the beginning .....
of our multiple shot series....
Ben peeping at us for posing inspiration.







damn silly............

. . . . .

Laugh all you want at my fucking double turkey chin.

we realised the ang mohs at the other table were looking
at our posing.

last decent shot.
from L: seductive, mind-blowing, cute and long.
with the birthday boy.
with the Birthday boy's spouse Bff.
BFFs.
--------------------------------------------------------
MOVING ON TO WORK LIFE...
I'm officially a confirmed staff since 26th August 2008. That was also the day i took my first day URGENT LEAVE after 3 months of working. WHAHAHAHAHA! I sprained my leg while i was having some weird dream so had to take leave.
partner-in-crime at work. also a camwhore
...always playing with my camera phone.

the IT personnel, Tom.
another IT personnel Josh.
yulie likes to molest him.
Work is alright, abit bored with the jobscope already. But then again, pay's good so fuck it.
I will update again when i have the time. Take care.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home