cheers to luxury.

a bon viviant

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Back, BIGGER THAN EVER.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/UfxSPzimQ6Y/

Watch my ex-colleague Wu Zun at the last 10 mins of the clip.

Yes I mentioned my EX-colleague.

I left Ubi. I'm now a Woodlands-kia. Tommorrow is my 3rd week already.

Before i go into details, let me do a summarised recap:

- I had a great fall (which resulted in a foot sprain connected to my spine, causing spinal pains) at the roadside in the rain , and best of all, it took place at CBD area.

I shall spare you the intricate details, coz i dont really wanna be reminded that it was witnessed by many that my right cheek was on the dirty wet pavement, and my falling position was like a frog it's supposed to be summarised.

- My ex-boss treated me and zun to my farewell luncheon. And boy it was the most awkward lunch ever.


last picture in ex-company.


- My phone memory card went bust, and it required reformatting. Thus all the pictures I've taken with various people, including my last shots with zunzun were all GONE.

Meanwhile make do with these recent shots that i have:















- Met up with best friend alot, every week and today. Best friend finally graduates, welcome to the society university!

- Was forced to get drunk, of all places, at COFFEE CLUB. Sibei ugly pictures below,

Britney without her fake-lashes.

As usual, start tearing when drunk, took off specs...










It all started with the 3 of us not wanting to go home, went to coffee club and Bee wanted some wine. Then she crazy, want to see me cry. 2 bottles of wine and the rest is history...

Kept howling like wolves and singing. Britney puked twice/thrice?, I just peed on the toilet floor instead of the bowl.

The aftermath was red rashes on my body from head to toe. I couldnt even take my shower properly, dozing off in the midst of it.

----------------------------------------------------------

In case anyone is interested, i tendered my resignation verbally. Am now at woodlands, bosses are angmohs. Colleagues are mostly malays and indians. So far so good, pay's goooooooooooood.

Still under probation, trying to study every colleague's characteristics(already got cat-fight liao), not in a position to say much.

Til today, zun told me ex-boss misses me, kept calling office and 'Hello, Daniel ah?' - Signs of senile dementia.

Thank you to everybody who sent concerning messages regarding my new working environment. Kinda sick of replying the same old thing WHAHAHAHAHA. No la im TOUCHED LA actually.

This is the problem for absenting from the blogging world too long. Everything updated is already so outdated. Ok i learnt my lesson, will try to blog more but you see im busy with my new job, maintaining a strictly no surfing of other websites regime during working hours, trying to impress fellow colleagues and bosses.

Hope you guys take care. Am working 2 to 9 later. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home