cheers to luxury.

a bon viviant

Friday, July 11, 2008

In Case You Thought I'm Dead.

So its approaching to two months, I haven't gotten an MC since the beginning of my life in Woodlands. I swore not to MC for 3 months. WHAHAHAHAHA.

Africans have weird names – Kaninaba, Dholovu, Nkosilathi, Taistois Liwewe, Festurce Muku Pachilufya, you name it. Almost everyday I would be greeted with challenges to pronounce these names.

Secondly, I like all my colleagues and they like me, we cliqued. Still I came across somebody who defines talkative. Even when the taxi stopped at her house, she is still quite reluctant to get down. 'Hello meter fare is still running?!' Ang Moh bosses are also generally nicer.

At times, I still miss Zun Zun and I know she misses me. Poor girl got bullied by ex-boss, called and cry to me.

Thirdly, most of the factory units around my area have turned into dormitories for Bangala, Malaysian and Chinese workers. They take their shower in the public toilets and it is not surprising to see a Bangala worker squatting on the washing basin, to wash his peepee with the running tapwater. I'm serious.

With only 6 and half hrs required to work per day. I get very high whenever I received my pay. And my face gets red whenever I received compliments from the Land of Safari.

PICTURES, not much because my phone is down. I intend to buy a new phone.

I was haunted by random financial planners online again the other day. Scheming bunch of scumbags. Damn traumatizing. All blocked and deleted. Therefore if you don't see me online for more than 3 months. It is because you are a financial planner and errr I respect your job.

Great Singapore Sale almost ending. Did not acquire much this year, but still made a few good buys. I can't wait to pamper myself with some materialistic purchases next month.

That's the end of my very short update. I'm working now, YES! at 10.30pm. Will blog again when I have some pictures. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home