Some Pictures Before It Retires. *Updated.
Why must all bad cellphones end up with me. Yes im using the off pearly white vintage Nokia 3310 again. My beloved v3x is down, this time it auto-shuts down/hang up as and when it likes. Im gonna get it repaired and then sell it off. Moto phones damn fuck up. No need to recommend me what phones to buy next time coz i've got one on my mind already.
Its either Motorola v3xx or v3max HAHAHHA. i die also wanna use Motorola cellphones again. Remember im still an 'aesthetic' person.
Anyway, I shall be less wordy from this moment. Pictures taken past 2 weeks.

disgusting people uses my phone to picture themselves.
Swensens on Aidah.
every girl wants a piece of Ben now. Wa lao damn nauseating.

my phone died in IKEA.







I have been receiving quite a number of meal treats this 2 weeks. As a matter of fact, I just had NewYorkNewYork courtesy of Ben yesterday, Thank you. Ok i estimate about 2 weeks, i will not be taking any pictures. Will blog again soon, am going for meeting now. MEETING LEH, like very big shot hor? But i tell you, its nothing coz the company only has 5 employees including 2 part-timers. HAHAHAHAHA ok ciao.
*Updated: i got a slight increment in my pay BUT its used to cover my even more expensive cab fares.
**Updated: The hip IT consultant caught me digging my nose shiokly. I FEEL LIKE DYING.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home