Some Positive Motivation.
I have alot of pictures to upload. Will do it on another day when im at home.
Surprisingly, im at work today despite still having a sore throat, ended my Mahjong session at 2am this morning, and sleeping at 3am. I told myself die die also cannot take more than 1 MC/month. On Saturday, i was at Kbox with Peiyung and gang then dinner at DIAN XIAO ER again HAHAHAHAHA.
Just last week alone, I dined at Dian Xiao Er twice, one of the waitresses recognised me, she came up chatted with me while i was queueing up, 'the other time u were at Marina's outlet, and Vivo's. I was serving you.'
Honestly, i don't recognise her, they all look the same with the several dynasty's ago uniform and crazy hat? But i just have to pretend, 'Oh ya, i remember.'
Sorry for digressing, anyway I realised my polymates all have good work ethics compared to some people selling 4D and IT products **cough cough.. Ting, and some people whose lousy time management skills were in borne **cough out yellowish phlegm.. Angie.
I have to give props to my polymates whom can actually tolerate unreasonable office hours(til 12 midnight), and the neverending workload. Immediately after hearing their daily number of sleeping hours are just about the same as mine, knowing that you are not alone leading such a lifestyle, it felt like a consolation prize to me. I felt sadistic happier and contented with what im going through now.
Anyway yesterday was the Renci Charity Show, i dunno why I always managed to find laughing points to mock at charity shows despite the shows' attempt to make us feel sad, guilty then start to call the money-robbing hotlines.
Firstly my sister and i were like speculating what that monk is gonna do again this year. Then we started suggesting how he can wow us with his performance such as forgoing the wires attached behind him la, and criticized the celebrities such as Hao-Yi(Nancy Seet) dressing up as though she is performing a lion dance.
My friends and i were basically crapping throughout the entire show on the Mahjong table, it was sick. Seriously, the stunts were not breathtaking. The pre-recorded singing and dancing were damn lousy, how they want us to donate?
I have a suggestion - actually just by getting the 2 Caldecott Hill Ah Jies; Zoe Tay and Fann Wong to act as sisters in a skit which involves quarreling or slapping each other, then Ann Kok, being the youngest sister, got so stressed up by the sibling rivalry; unbuttoned her blouse exposing her bra.
Ha! I tell you, not only the viewership will soar like a rocket, those voluntary telephone operators will regret not demanding an allowance for picking up the phones. Even Mahjong players waiting to win 5-tai will pause for a moment lor.
Anyway i got to go and finish up my work. Will blog again tommorrow.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home