The Show Must Go On.

With all the many many obstacles that got me into multiple frenzies, i actually made it through. I'm not as vulnerable as i or anybody else think so. The waking up advices and helping hands i received from my friends and cousins, like the slogan from the Citibank credit card - priceless.
I'm still waiting for more pictures to crawl to me. I'll just go ahead and blog if they haven't reach me k. Actually there weren't many pictures taken coz everyone was busy doing their stuffs.
Been really busy these days especially when the big boss is a'lil demanding, not a big deal - i still can handle it. I'll update very soon, perhaps when the bosses leave for Myanmar. Be good. =)
*P.S Don't do it at the last minute, at least not for something like this. Event organisers rule the world can.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home