I Wish February Will Never Come
I have alot of reasons to hate this year's February. By right i ought to be happy coz its my birthday month but i got alot of purchases to be made. Not only clothes but some other relevant stuffs for my birthday bash. And purchasing needs money, so the rest is history. The Lunar New Year is approaching yet i haven't done anything to my body mass.. just now i pulled my keyboard tray out at a relatively fast speed. It hit my tummy and bounce went back in.
Nothing special over the week, same old lifestyle - Mahjong, Microphones and Munchings. Sad to say, its coming to an end after 5 months of living without obligations. I'd like to thank Emmy, Candy, Ting, Lu and Angie, for their companionship and their undivided subsidization for my activities over these months HAHAHAHA. Thanks to these rich women, if not u think i so rich to do bo liao things everyday ah?!
Moving on, plans for my bash currently at stage 2. I shall leave all the confirmation one week before the actual day, in case there's a change in details(save the trouble of reposting). Btw pls hor people, do NOT give me Stuff toys, Figurines and Food(chocolates or whatsoever) for my birthday unless u want them to end up in your cb hole. I will not hesitate to smile fakely at your pudgy face with a"Oh thank you." and then curse u til death on the 7th day of Lunar New Year which according to the traditional custom, is everybody's birthday.
I know at this point, i sound alittle thick skin. Well, then lets go even more overboard - i shall do up a Wish List pretty soon. You guys MUST check back my blog hor.
Before i go, pictures:



young and vibrant leh.
Can't stand it, too cute. I look so 17. WHAHAHAHAHA.

DFS LV.

she doesn't like to take pictures...
coz sometimes she will end up looking like Ms. Piggy.

Ms. Piggy.

Finally looking like a human.


took with my pants down.

retard in action. trying to hide from the lense.

Yesterday, i received a shitloads of guarantee chopped ugly photos, some dated way back in 2003. I shall post them up if i receive nice presents on my birthday HAHAHAHA or if im in a super super good mood. Then you can spot the transformation. Do check back for updates on my bash, i will make it a point to update my blog at least once a week from now onwards.
Take care =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home