cheers to luxury.

a bon viviant

Sunday, December 24, 2006

It's The Season to be Ugly.

I'm looking forward to Christmas. Dinner at lu's place. Theme = Orbit. Chicken feed la for people like me. Am sure gonna win the 'best dressed'.

Anyway yep im back to blogging after a midnight bitching session over the net with Candy. Actually Im quite sick of seeing that person's face being at the top of my 'latest post', hence the decision to blog.

Got back my phone, the past week was alittle busy and very wet for me. I was drenched for days, i even went to a briefing session with frozen nipples. Other than that, been heading to Kbox 3 times in 6 days. Just yesterday, I had a K-Lunch session from 12 to 5 with a pri sch mate Limin, no mistake it was really K-LUNCH. Im not a member, yet im entitled to such special treatment. Seriously, the sessions were neither initiated nor suggested by me. I just happen to make friends with DIVAs who love to sing.

By the way, I think the outlets' staff were probably sick of seeing me so many times a week, hence the special privilege to just let me sing to my fill all at once and shut my gap for the remaining Twelve days of Christmas.

Before i go, a series of not very gorgeous pictures, don't worry its not that weirdo's pictures:






She got me this tee. Ironic.




so pretty.




We were watching Grudge 2 and SAW III. Both suck.




I also met up with FATS:














Met with Emmy to buy her stuffs:


oooh beautiful face.









Oh and some outdated pictures from Lu's birthday:




the loud, the super and the silly bitches.






Nobody wanted to take photos with her, coz she smelly.




i sacrificed, spot my reluctant smile.




Candy's missing!




All no originality one.




With the big sister.



There are somemore pictures but I shall end this here, will blog soon, I promise. Merry Hannukah, go and have a blessed holiday and do remember to check back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home