The Exorcist. (not for the super weak-hearted people)
I have a ghost story to tell, its nothing fictional. Last Sunday morning, i went to bed at around 6.15am after logging off MSN.
I was lying sideways to the left as usual, mouth opened to get into the sleeping mood. I breathe with my mouth(open) when i sleep, i can't sleep if you close my mouth, dunno why and that also explains the puddle of drool on my pillow whenever i wake up. It used to be very easy to know whether am i asleep or not, u just have to see whether i drool.
My whole family knows if im asleep i will surely drool. Then during my sec sch days, my dad will always check on me whether im asleep during midnights, he would began to scold me by saying 'so late still dont sleep, tommorrow how to wake up for school?' whenever he saw i never drool.
After that when i knew he was coming to check on me sleeping, i would purposely drool like a retarded Merlion. HAHAHAHAHA.
So much of digressing, back to the story AIYA SEE LA NO MORE SPOOKY FEELING LIAO! Anyway, after 3 mins of lying down on my bed, when my eyelids ALMOST began to close , i felt some hands sweeping across my back, i thought it was my bolster or blanket so i didn't really bother.
Few seconds later, im still lying with the same posture(sideways), something heavy just lied on top of me and i felt something round & heavy leaning against my head. I couldn't move nor voice out anything. Here's an artistic impression of that night:
I tried to struggle when i found out i couldn't even move a single cell inside my body. And then i heard a monstrous man's voice saying, 'will be dead, better.' After being forcefully stationed for a min or two, i regained all the muscles to move again. By then, it was already 6.50am.
I stayed awake for a few mins and then i went back to bed after which 4 hrs later i woke up feeling feverish. Weird huh? I told a couple of people this incident and they either agreed that it must be something paranormal or laughed it off as simply exhaustion.
I told my Dad one day after the incident(Monday), he also thought must be my late nights habit that caused me to think it was something supernatural. He said after 6am where got ghosts? Then he told me such things happened on him before. I emphasized i also had experienced such things before too but this time there was a man talking to me somemore. Well he told me not to think too much and walked out of my room.
He then came back with two Rosaries(Christians'/Catholics' Prayer necklaces) 30 SECONDS LATER and swang them all across my room, over my head. He also said things like 'fuck off' -_-, then he proceeded to my sister's room and did the whole swinging action again, i supposed.
He came back, hung one of the Rosaries in my room and told me 'no need to scared already, i've exorcised the ghost.' -_- Actually i wasn't scared by the whatever. I just hoped the message from that mysterious voice was not meant for me to decipher.
Somehow i regret telling my dad this, coz subsequently on Tuesday and Wed, i was awakened by the sounds of swinging necklaces (Rosaries' beads collide).
Lets move on to non-paranormal stuffs, i went shopping the other day and i bought a dress.

My dad asked me who is this dress for? I told him its for my New Year's Eve countdown party and he strangled me with the swinging Rosaries. Ok bullshit. This dress is actually for Lulu's 2006 International Mahjong GrandFinals. Yep she had advanced to be in the Final 4. Ok crap. Its actually Wendy's dress, she asked me to get this piece on her behalf.
Anyway i realised i had been doing alot of shopping recently but none for myself. How can???
I came across this picture the other day, and without hesitating i bought it.
Audrey Hepburn.
Its a beautiful card but after paying $5 at the cashier i thought its stupid. Anyway i planned to give this as a birthday card to a friend. I think the person is smart enough to know its for her. Like me, all my friends have high IQ.
Before i go, lets end this entry with some random pictures:
'i shy la.'
the 'I-weekly' museum.
trying to pull off a 'Weiting act sweet in pictures' face.
Think I belong to the more sexual side.
haha.
Ok, hopefully i don't die so that i can update this again asap. Have a Happy Balloon Day.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home