A Somehow Complete Entry.
Watch this. Speechless. Retard-in-action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlEOz1LTOyQ
OKIE POKEY Will add on later. Meanwhile have a HAPPY BALLOON DAY.
*New
I have nothing to add on. Actually i do have something to talk about but am feeling lil emo right now and besides i believe the person involved will not want me to openly discuss about that here. Cant believe im feeling what im feeling right now - im seldom emo, excuse me pls. By right, Im supposed to be happy coz my uncle just gave me some money WHAHAHAHA. Time to purchase that really cheapass Puma tee.
Anyway that person claimed everything's fine already which i highly doubt so. I really know how it feels la. Just wanted to remind everybody out there to be careful while holding a tray of hot food in a canteen.
KNS, I sounded like some 'Independence Day'(you know Will Smith?) thing going on then its actually something to do with '...hot food in a canteen'. Spoiler. AHYA U ALL DUNNO ONE LA.
Sleeping now. Have a Happy Balloon Day. <- This shall be my ending sentence for every entry starting today.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home