cheers to luxury.

a bon viviant

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Dvd Review - SILENCE

3 days ago, i finally received this:





It has been quite some time since i did a drama review. After a series of Korean dramas, im back to the original Taiwanese idol-style drama. I have been wanting to catch this show.

It is a story about NOT-AGAIN-ANOTHER-GODDAMN-RICH-GUY and a mute who had this pact in their childhood which was to meet at Christmas 13 years later, starring F4's Zaizai and one of Da Chang Jin's palace maids.




Zaizai.


I must say ZaiZai's versatility in acting has emerged to be the most talented out of the other F4s. I used to think he was the least talented, coz he cant dance like that irritating Vanness and unlike Ken who can strike a convincing pose holding a guitar although he can't really play well.

I was wrong. Zaizai is far better than them, in actual fact he is as good as me. YES Im fucking talented, if not how do you explain this???







Call me a paedophile, I like the boy who portrayed the young Zaizai in that show. He looks like the miniature version of ENERGY's Kunda and he really can act. Jack Neo can consider him for I Also Not Stupid Too.







The show is a must-watch. Just finished the entire series this morning. I really didn't bear to watch the last episode but no choice I have to face reality. Like every other drama, there is an antagonist. Im not gonna say much, go watch it youself.







By now, slap yourself if you are mocking at me, bastards. Ting just smsed me to sing Kbox, i told her 'i gotta pack my emotions first, another day.' and she said she wants to fuck me la.

Even before watching this show, i already heard of the theme song and always sing that during my K-sessions. So im abit scared i might cry the next time i sing again.

Anyway let's move on, eh in fact im ending this entry HAHAHAHA. Okok, i shall end it with pictures of my favourite person who kept me company for the past few days.


WARNING:

Lots of Disturbing Graphics Ahead.

Viewer Discretion Advised.






BEHOLD THE MANY FACES OF:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



drums roll...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


Zhi Ling!


Yes she is called Zhi Ling in the show. Same pronounciation as that Taiwanese model Lin Chii-Ling. -_-'




a health-conscious modern woman.








her usual aerobics routine.







full of aspirations and self-confident.




a beauty freak.




digs her nose.




A Fan of Korean Dramas and Handsome Guys.




'Song Hye Kyo' in Full House.





She works as a part-time Cleaning Lady....







and part-time Dutch Lady.







Favourite past times include being emo....






biking......... eating.......... and not forgetting...







Playing Princess.



I took 47 pictures of her throughout the whole series but decided to post only 20. Ok with that, i shall end here. Im almost zombified. Let me go take a nap first before stepping out of my house later. Will blog soon, take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home