cheers to luxury.

a bon viviant

Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm Too Sexy For My Blog

When 2 freaking bo liao people came together at almost 4am...








Click picture to enlarge.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The Original
caption: Can You Keep A Secret?
-
-
-
-
-
-


The Imposter
caption: Can You Tell Me Your Secret? Coz-i-need-something-to-gossip-about.
-
-
-
-
-
-


The Wannabe
caption: Shh..No More Late Nights Ba Chor Mee





Hiak hiak hiak..




We love you.



This entry is dedicated to you-know-who. Don't say i never feature you hor. I sincerely hope i dont smell any revenge anytime soon. Perhaps she couldn't understand why some people, like Ting, of that calibre got to be featured so many times on my blog.

Seriously, there's something wrong with Blogger. Error when uploading pictures, and when i tried to delete something, they wiped out everything in my entry. I was damn pek-cheked blogging this entry and the previous one.






I had been having this abdominal pain recently. (note: i did not use the word tummy or watermelon, coz Tommy told me it shrunk HAHAHAHHA) And the problem is, i have nothing to shit. I was abit frustrated just now when i realised not again it was a false alarm, no shit. Dunno why, I gave a punch at my abdominal and said:"AH BOY AH! STOP KICKING!"

Yes, Ah Boy refers to my imaginary foetus. My friends have always been wondering what the hell is inside my tummy coz they couldn't understand why i got so much sai to shit. They even suggested an X-ray. -_-

Whatever man. Will blog more often, check back soon. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home