I Miss Seeing My Picture On My Blog.
So did you have a Happy Balloon Day? I haven't touch the mahjong tiles for like 2 weeks which is equals to switching off my brains for a fortnight. I think im getting stupid and bimbotic. So pardon me if i sounded not as intelligent as i portrayed over these months HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. -_-
Oh i caught 'Flushed Away'. It was good for an animated movie, really. I only had a few laughs during the movie. Pls don't come to a conclusion that this movie is boring coz i said i only had a few laughs.
Well, Im not easily tickled by jokes, monk jokes(healthy and clean) to be precise. I prefer dirty jokes, sarcastic jokes and exaggerating impersonations. I have to admit that Jokes which will hurt people(P.S your enemies etc.) ARE MY FAVOURITES AHAHAHA. But then because of the sensitivity and explicit content, i was encouraged to cut down on those.
Back to the movie, being the dancing powerhouse i am, initially i thought of watching Step Up but then sexyback don really like dancing and so the rest is history. Anyway here are a few screen caps:

The movie is set in England, its about those loong-kang(sewer) rats living in a fantasy world down under. An 8/10 for the movie. Great animations and some sing-along tunes, worth no more than $8.50.
Moving on, this entire chunk i'll be switching my bimboticity on. I bought this Puma tee yesterday.
Guess how much? I like the color combination between the rings and the tee. Unlike the usual color combis like, black/navy and white, Brown and caramel. I like the Puma print, coz it has little 'Puma' words chopped inside the print, u can even feel the uneven texture caused by the little words inside.
(Click the picture below to see upclose)
can see?
Ok i know some of u may think aiya soso only. I mean what more can u ask for? Its already more than what you can expect in a $20.70 Puma tee. WHAHAHAHA fuck me. By the way i didn't bought this at Puma.
Let's move on with some pictures before i go:





it's escargots (snails) probably picked from the
streets especially during these rainy days.
DO NOT, i say DO NOT patronise the Chicago Steakhouse at Cineleisure. The food sucks, service damn inefficient. The time they took to pour icewater and returned ur $4 change is equivalent to YOU walking to the nearest ATM at the basement to withdraw $20 but the machine has ran out of ten dollar notes, so u have to withdraw $50 instead then u walk to Heeren to take some neoprints in order to have some loose money, then u take ur own sweet time decorating ur neoprints and decide to walk back to Cineleisure and then u saw Santa. And began to ask him how's Rudolph the red nose reindeer before finally walking back to the restaurant at Cineleisure.

tea-time.

That's ah bay at the back. Yes the irritating flesh and blood who flicks nose shit at me.

Im off for supper. Not sleeping tonight coz am waking up early for K-lunch tmr. Damn sian man, i wish i could have done some other stuffs like rock climbing and wind surfing. Im kidding. Take care and hope you have a Happy Balloon Day today, tommorrow and for the rest of the week.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home