cheers to luxury.

a bon viviant

Monday, January 08, 2007

Cyber Psychos - I'm One of Them.

I have been feeling PMS-sy and Emo since Saturday, don't worry im not gonna bombard you with silly ballads' lyrics. Not my style, this is boonyboon.blogspot.com not some lyrics site.

I was having some bimbotic conversation with Lu on MSN just now. Do not doubt the size of her boobs, she is a REAL BIMBO with a 'P'(P for Project Superboobs) Cup i tell you. Anyway, this mad woman happily told me she had made some purchased on those MSN Emoticons using her credit card.

She is by far the only person i ever came across who has some sort of serious brain-malfunction disease. WHAT FOR U WANT TO BUY MSN EMOTICONS? those basic ones not enough har? And as if it is not irritating enough just by talking to you alone with your funny command of the cyber language.

I find too much of those emoticons in one sentence hinder people from reading you. I had friends who used emoticons like the number of times they breathe in just one sentence. Ok i shall excuse her coz she is a BIMBO.

And then there was one part where i was whining that im so broke coz im jobless and i need lobangs:




click to enlarge. (Rated M18)




take note people; Lu is now my best friend too.



Anyway another best friend "Dig Nose Ting" struck lottery. I mean the real 4D. I heard she is treating me to something. Can't wait. HAHAHA. I will be back blogging tonight. Read me soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home