cheers to luxury.

a bon viviant

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Im Waiting to be Given a Chance.

I was issued a double shock just now.


Sources told me that an ex-classmate of mine is getting married, on my birthday. HOW AUSPICIOUS! Think im gonna lose alot of classmates who chose to witness her matrimony over my birthday. At only 22, they have decided to spend the rest of their lives together. Shotgun! - the first thing that crawls into my mind.

My smelly sister just did something NOT VERY HER to me today. Seriously i think i need a bomoh. There's some spirit of a dead nun in my sister's body i suspect, she treated me with tender loving care these days and then today she actually went even further to *CENSORED*.

Im still in the midst of getting used to the fact that we haven't been squabbling for a period of time. Oh dear, i think its time to go for a full body checkup, everyone has been treating me nicer these days as if my days are numbered.

Hows everybody's Chinese New Year so far? Sorry im only interested in the bad ones, for those who wishes to flaunt your filthy angbao money, Gong Xi Fa Cai and GET LOST.

I get to see one third of Milo Peng. As usual every year he came up to me and said, "Rainbow, Happy New Year." I call him Samboy. After which the handshake, i smiled and went into one of the bedrooms to avoid further awkwardness.

FUCK LA DONT LAUGH CAN, Rainbow is my nickname SO???? VERY FUNNY IZIT?? It's cute ok.


pre-CNY




I'll be expecting them on my bday.







one third of my angbao money went to this 4 course meal.



Smelly has the same birthday as the Late Saddam.
Like Saddam, she's a terror at home.



caught bitching.











MEANWHILE:





she got a mask for my birthday.



With that puke-inducing picture, i shall end my post here. I haven't order any birthday cake and call up the caterer, haven't decide what to buy and wear. I'm in dip shit. Gotta do it later, meanwhile check back again. I'll see you on the 24th. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home