Im NOT on Hiatus although i feel like
Im really busy these days to the point whereby i dun even have time to eat. Its true, i eat one meal a day which is SUPPER. I dont have time to eat Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner BUT i still havent lose any weight. I have been so busy that i totally cut off connections with my machis. All i see is Roslinah these days and Pei Yung yesterday Or if i wanna include Fats(Shiyun) too, thanks to her webcam.
No choice, this year we celebrate double 7th month. Followed the passing of getai superstar, Chen Jing Lang and the arrest of Ah Nan(another getai superstar) on suspicion of consuming controlled drugs, the getai industry is going through alot of turmoils and is desperately seeking me for help. Therefore this year, i got even more shows to run.
This is my home, truly.
My Godpa and Godma.
My colleague, fellow getai superstar, Xiao Ting.
whom i secretly had a crush on.
Watching her gyrating those moves was a disaster pleasure.
Go Xiao Ting! Super Chio.
So sian, this year there ain't any getais in the vicinity of my Block. Got la only 1, and it lasted for 2 nights. Ok im done with my daily responsibility of crapping just to cover my worries. I gotta go back to hitting my books. Im not a Getai Singer and will never wanna be one. I will be blogging properly sometime soon? Take care. =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home