My Mid-Autumn Celebration
Do U know that yours truly sometimes nowhere to go then will go Museums and yesterday was one of those days adopts art appreciation as one of my hobbies and so I went to the Biennale Singapore 2006 yesterday. I mean how can i miss such an event put up by the very hypocritical "gah-men" just to impress the IMF delegates. Anyway will talk about that tommorrow.
Today i shall just sum up my mid-autumn - food, candles, lanterns and splinters. Weekends always make me extra tired and yes the haze is getting on everybody's nerves. Its been so long since i last saw the Pollution Standard Index(PSI) appear on television. I went to museums yesterday yet i smell like i just went to a barbeque when i came home.
Anyway here are the pictures to the Lantern Festival:

"Adam & Eve."
"Jesus and Eve."
"Jesus" thinks the lunar calendar is more happening coz
got many bo liao festivals.
"Adam and Bithiah."
"Jesus" was high.
Byebye double 7th month.
I hope the haze thing gets over fast and then i can cruise the air on the DHL Hot Air Balloon. If i choose to go now, i will be blinded by smokes and who knows my hair will turn ash grey. How cool man, a free hair dye at 40 storeys high, oh and free grey powder foundation for your face.
That's all for today, will blog soon Night!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home