Primary School Kids 'Fashion' play what Now?
I was packing my room the other day, threw alot of stuffs. Old Pochaco, Snoopy coin pouches, primary school pencil cases, Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs story book and other various vintages down into the metal bin. Came across a pile of dust that's enough to mould into a Grey furry teddy bear.
And then i found these:
Anybody remembered the curly hair guy named Yohan?
I showed my sister the discovery and the both of us proceeded to yo-yoing, mine's blue and can glow in the dark one ok! 
ah bay with a lion's mane, doing a 'walk the dog'.
the dog.
I have to admit yo-yoing was never in my list of favourite games since young. I cannot yoyo, in fact i got that yoyo coz my sister had it first and all the other children were playing also. Each time i threw the yo-yo down, i had to 'bounce' a few times before it comes up, otherwise it will just start to entangle and spin around, refusing to 'bounce' back.
Nevertheless, i have decided to display some basic skills of yo-yoing after obseleting them for about 9 to 10 years:
and there goes my eyeball. I was busy capturing the image and it flew towards me.
I wonder what do Primary Schools' kids play now? I will blog about my digimons as soon as i have found them. Digimons were evil, i recall the word 'Battle' was my only form of comunication during those days. i would even went to the extent to ask any random kid at the mall, void decks, even in hospitals whether they wanna battle or not. WHAHAHAHA. Sibei funny can.
Anyway am going to take a nap. Before i go, here are some clips (only if u understand hokkien vulgarities):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR5PdsiUhw4&mode=related&search= PART I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOXj3D18SYU&mode=related&search= PART II
I think my abs are starting to surface. WHAHAHA. Take care.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home