cheers to luxury.

a bon viviant

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Phone

This is a short entry. Actually, I had no intentions of blogging tonight. Was feeling suay, again lose mahjong. Its been so long since i won some extra pocket money, like 2 weeks?

Somebody hinted me in our usual phone convo last night.
I was multi-tasking (phone, blog bout yesterday's entry and luffing at it, drinking coke, digging nose and ear, on MSN) and was very engrossed.

As we were chatting, suddenly, let's name this random person Ms. Bush (short for beat around the bush, and yah its a lady). I was yakkerdoodling, then out came this tiny shrieky voice through the phone receiver:

'Haiyah, blog this blog that, blog Lulu, also never blog bout me.'

I stopped whatever i was doing and give that grumpy sentence a 2 seconds' thought.My thoughts included:

- this person is talking like a grumpy aunty, jealousy and obviously thick-skinned.


- if she isn't 'Ms. Bush' but someone else, i will definitely blog bout all her bad stuffs straight away. Coz seriously, she is so damn bhb.


- Ma chiam she is some celebrity, ma chiam she is so important in my life. (as a matter of fact, she is a little la HAHAHAHA BUT STILL..) buay tahan her.


And so I replied, “Got wad, no meh? You hinting me huh? Ok lor, soon. Hiak Hiak Hiak.”

Im still anticipating her comeback from her camp tommorrow and read my yesterday’s entry about Lulu. See whether she still wants me to write about her or not. =)

I shall end this here. Its 6.45am, gotta catch some sleep and then meet the Dig Nose Babe. She's treating me, coz she is filthy rich these days, people GoldDigger w0r... will post some pictures up hopefully. Meanwhile, here's a picture of my unfinished(been months already) wallpaper in my room:



Pictures kindly contributed by my lao jie Candy Soh.

Check back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home