This is So Random.
Guess, I'm called Heng Boon(YES LAUGH AGAIN SWINE) for some reasons. Coz im so damn bloody heng.
Lucky me... i do not have a mass appealing face and a wide readership. I have yet the honour of having haters or harsh criticisms for my blog.
Lucky me... even if one day i have a hater who spits at my face or flood my tagboard with obscene remarks, I know there's always a few good people who will stand by me.
Lucky me... for im so damn well-fed that i actually thought of going aneroxic.
Lucky me... i always look kawaii kanasaii vibrant each time i took neoprints. Damn! Im just Mei Li Wu Fa Dang(Irresistable Charm). Tada:
Once again, words really cannot express how well-fed i am in those pictures.
HANDS DOWN OBESITY!
If ure a narcissist, go obese coz obesity is the new narcissism. Take care peeps.
1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home